20-Link 100M Copper TAP
Profitap Fast Ethernet TAP seamlessly duplicates full-duplex 10/100 Mbps traffic, thus providing monitoring devices with an accurate copy of your network traffic. It does all this without having virtually no impact on the network.
Designed for optimal data center rack space use, our highly-efficient Ethernet Copper TAP is non-intrusive, has no IP address and isolates monitoring devices from the network.
Fast Ethernet TAPs
Our Fast Ethernet TAPs boast the same array of features as the Gigabit series, with the difference that, as they are designed for 10/100BaseT networks, the network link is fully passive. This ensures a permanent network link at all times with zero failover time or link restoration delay.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Zero failover time or link restoration delay
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant
- Low power consumption
- Tested with major analysis & monitoring systems
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.