20-Link 100M Copper TAP
The C20-100 is a high density Fast Ethernet Copper TAP designed for optimal use of rack space in the data center. It enables the monitoring of up to 20 full-duplex 10/100 Mbps copper in-line links in 1U. The C20-100 provides a complete view of the traffic, while ensuring a permanent network link at all times, with zero failover time in case of power failure. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports.
Fast Ethernet TAPs
Our Fast Ethernet TAPs boast the same array of features as the Gigabit series, with the difference that, as they are designed for 10/100BaseT networks, the network link is fully passive. This ensures a permanent network link at all times with zero failover time or link restoration delay.
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Zero failover time or link restoration delay
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant
- Low power consumption
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.