Data that Counts for Your Network Monitoring
XX-3200G is a high-density Network Packet Broker, that brings you the power and flexibility of network traffic management with a total throughput of 3200 Gbps in a single RU. As part of the XX series Packet Brokers for Profitap, the XX-3200G features 32 QSFP28 ports (40/100 GbE).
Different licences are available, where different port layouts are offered but features remain the same.
The NPB optimizes the performance of network analysis and security tools by delivering filtered traffic of interest. It, therefore, helps network engineers to quickly solve application performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot problems on the network.
- Aggregation, replication, filtering, load balancing (any-to-any, any-to-many, many-to-many)
- Local and remote management (CLI, GUI, SNMP, Syslog)
- TACACS+ authentication
- Redundant, hot-swappable PSUs and fan modules available in AC or DC version
- Powerful filtering (layer 2–4, overlapping)
- Flexible role-based access
- High-density, 3200 Gbps throughput in a 1U footprint
- Supports 40GbE and 100GbE
- Supports 10GbE and 25GbE using breakout cables
- Remote management software
- Full control over 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE network traffic for monitoring thanks to its intuitive GUI.
- Multiple filter rules per port in any combination for various routing, filtering, duplication or replication and many more options can be configured by an innovative GUI to allow instant adaptation to all kind of analysis.
- An integrated archive gives quick access to establish filters scenarios on the fly or allow instant changes to ease meeting the current requirements.
All features incl.
All features incl.
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.