The Data that Counts for Your Network Monitoring
Aggregation, Replication, Advanced Filtering, Load Balancing
XX-720G is a high-density Network Packet Broker, that brings you the power and flexibility of network traffic management with a total throughput of 720 Gbps in a single RU. As part of the XX series packet brokers for Profitap, the XX-720G features 48 x SFP+ ports (1/10 GbE) and 6 x QSFP+ ports (40 GbE).
Different licences are available, where different port layouts are offered but the features remain the same.
The NPB optimizes the performance of network analysis and security tools by delivering filtered traffic of interest and helps network engineers to quickly solve application performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot problems on the network.
- Aggregation, replication, filtering, load balancing (any-to-any, any-to-many, many-to-many)
- Local and remote management (CLI, GUI, SNMP, Syslog)
- TACACS+ authentication
- Redundant, hot-swappable PSUs and fan modules available in AC or DC version
- Powerful filtering (layer 2–4, overlapping)
- Flexible role-based access
- High-density, 720 Gbps throughput in a 1U footprint
- 1G, 10G and 40G traffic monitoring (fan-in/fan-out possible for more options)
- Remote management software
- Full control over 1GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE network traffic for monitoring thanks to its intuitive GUI.
- Multiple filter rules per port in any combination for various routing, filtering, duplication or replication and many more options can be configured by an innovative GUI to allow instant adaptation to all kind of analysis.
- Storage of multiple rule set configurations that allow instant rule set changes to ease meeting the current requirements.
6 x 40G QSFP+
All features incl.
2 x 40G QSFP+
All features incl.
|1000BASE-SX SFP 850NM 550M (LC)||10GBASE-SR SFP+ 850NM 300M (LC)||10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310NM 10KM (LC)||10GBASE-T SFP+ 30M (RJ-45)||40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ 850NM 150M (MTP/MPO)||40GBASE-LR4 QSFP+ 1310NM 10KM (LC)||40GBASE-SR-BIDI QSFP+ 150M (LC)|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.