8-Link Gigabit Copper Network TAP
Our High-Density Gigabit TAP is specially designed for monitoring up to 8 in-line links in a 1U rack space. Presently, it is the highest density solution on the market.
An ideal device for data centers, this copper TAP is often used in combination with Network Packet Brokers. Among other functionalities, it monitors all 7 OSI layers and mirrors packets of all sizes and types, low-level errors and VLAN traffic.
Once in place, this network TAP allows your monitoring devices to be connected and disconnected as desired, with no impact to the network link.
No Break Technology
Profitap Gigabit Ethernet TAPs feature dramatically reduced failover time, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree reconvergence.
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Maximum productivity
- Full access to all network data
- Complete stability and security
- Exceptional visibility & fast performance
- Rapid availability
- Exceptional MTBF
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.