100M Full-Duplex Copper TAP
C1R-100 is a secure, non-intrusive Fast Ethernet TAP that provides passive network access for monitoring 100M copper networks. C1R-100 seamlessly duplicates and outputs a copy of full-duplex 10/100 Mbps traffic with no impact on the network. Up to 3 TAPs can be deployed in a 1U rackmount. C1R-100 isolates monitoring devices from the network to ensure complete security.
Fast Ethernet TAPs
Our Fast Ethernet TAPs boast the same array of features as the Gigabit series, with the difference that, as they are designed for 10/100BaseT networks, the network link is fully passive, ensuring a permanent network link at all times with zero failover time or link restoration delay.
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Zero failover time or link restoration delay
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant
- Low power consumption
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.