Our website, www.profitap.com (the “Website”), is owned and operated by PROFITAP HQ B.V.
You can jump directly to the section you are interested in by selecting it from the list below:
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information, including personal information, you provide directly to us in connection with the Services. We collect information when you create an online/mobile account, use or access our Services including any interactive areas of our Services, request or purchase Services, fill out a form, provide us with your business or other contact information, complete a survey, apply for a job, sign up to receive one of our newsletters, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request technical customer support, register to a secure extranet site to obtain access to webinars, product information, support, services and training, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, company name and contact details, job function, job title, industry sector, names and contact information of individuals you work with, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information, such as:
- Log: We log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, number of clicks, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, or information about certain
PROFITAPtools or devices you use, including the hardware model, MAC address, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Network: We may collect information about your
network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds and network and application performance.
- Location: We may collect information about the location of your mobile device use when accessing our website.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as web beacons) are used to enhance your experience by allowing us to tailor our content based on your interests and distinguish you from other users of our Services. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device. A cookie can contain information, such as a user ID or preferences, which we use to personalize content, track the pages you’ve visited or to save your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Services. Information collected by cookies may be tagged to your personal information, including your contact information, device information or other personal information which you have provided to
PROFITAP. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies or other tracking mechanisms necessary to make our Services function as intended.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Services. This helps us to improve the way our Services work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). They may also be used to recognize you when you return to our Services.
- Third-party cookies. We may allow third parties to place cookies on your device for advertising and analytics purposes. For more information about these cookies, please see “Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others” below.
Use of Information
Where permitted by applicable law, we may use information, including personal information, for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Resolve technical issues related to the Services, and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions
andrequests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, surveys and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you, including through email communications with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage
andactivities in connection with our Services and related tools and those of third parties, with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law;
- Personalize and improve the Services, and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests, with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service, with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law; and
- Carry out any other purpose which is compatible with the purpose for which the information was collected.
By subscribing to our newsletters, you have opted in to receive news or product and technology updates via e-mail. You will
Interested persons may raise concerns using the contact information provided, and we will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with these principles.
If a complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through our internal process, we agree to dispute resolution using an independent resource mechanism as a third party resolution provider.
Last update: February 2018