The Data that Counts for Your Network Monitoring
XX-1800G is a high-density Network Packet Broker, that brings you the power and flexibility of network traffic management with a total throughput of 1800 Gbps in a single RU. As part of the XX series packet brokers for Profitap, the XX-1800G features 48 x SFP28 ports (10/25 GbE) and 6 x QSFP28 ports (40/100 GbE).
Different licences are available, where different port layouts are offered but the features remain the same.
The NPB optimizes the performance of network analysis and security tools by delivering filtered traffic of interest and helps network engineers to quickly solve application performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot problems on the network.
- Aggregation, replication, filtering, load balancing (any-to-any, any-to-many, many-to-many)
- Local and remote management (CLI, GUI, SNMP, Syslog)
- TACACS+ authentication
- Redundant, hot-swappable PSUs and fan modules available in AC or DC version
- Powerful filtering (layer 2–4, overlapping)
- Flexible role-based access
- High-density, 1800 Gbps throughput in a 1U footprint
- 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G traffic monitoring (fan-in/fan-out possible for more options)
- Remote management software
- Full control ove 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE network traffic for monitoring thanks to its intuitive GUI.
- Multiple filter rules per port in any combination for various routing, filtering, duplication or replication and many more options can be configured by an innovative GUI to allow instant adaptation to all kind of analysis.
- Storage of multiple rule set configurations that allow instant rule set changes to ease meeting the current requirements.
6 x 100G QSFP28
All features incl.
2 x 100G QSFP28
All features incl.
|25G SFP28 850NM 100M (LC)||40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ 850NM 150M (MTP/MPO)||40GBASE-LR4 QSFP+ 1310NM 10KM (LC)||40GBASE-SR-BIDI QSFP+ 150M (LC)||40GBASE-SR-BD QSFP+ 150M (LC)||100GBASE-SR4 QSFP28 850NM 100M (MTP/MPO))||100GBASE-LR4 QSFP28 1310NM 10KM (LC)|
XX-Manager is a web-based interface that allows the user to configure and monitor the behaviour of a single XX-1800G device.
This interface is based on a web-application, allowing users to easily access to it from any OS or platform.
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.