Next-Generation Network Packet Broker
Packet Slicing, GTP IP Filtering, Timestamping
The new Profitap X2-3200G is a next-generation network packet broker with a total throughput of 3.2 Tbps. It offers an extensive set of features, such as packet slicing, GTP IP filtering, GRE tunneling & de-tunneling, VXLAN de-tunneling, ERSPAN stripping, and timestamping.
X2-3200G NPB provides aggregation, replication, powerful filtering and load balancing in very high bandwidth port monitoring and analysis scenarios.
Network Packet Brokers optimize the performance of network analysis and security tools by delivering filtered traffic of interest, helping you solve application performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot problems on the network.
- Aggregation, replication, filtering, VLAN tagging and stripping, MPLS stripping and load balancing (any-to-any, any-to-many, many-to-many)
- Packet slicing, timestamping, GTP IP filtering, GRE tunneling & de-tunneling, VXLAN de-tunneling and ERSPAN stripping
- Local and remote management (CLI, GUI, SNMP, Syslog)
- Layer 2–7 filtering
- Flexible role-based management access
- TACACS+ authentication
- Redundant, hot-swappable PSUs and fan modules
- Supports 40GbE, 50GbE, 100GbE
- Up to 128 x 10/25G SFP28 ports via break-out cables
- Full control over 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE and 100GbE network traffic for monitoring thanks to its intuitive GUI.
- Multiple filter rules per port in any combination for various routing, filtering, duplication or replication and many more options can be configured by an innovative GUI to allow instant adaptation to all kind of analysis.
- An integrated archive gives quick access to establish filter scenarios on the fly or allow instant changes to ease meeting the current requirements.
All features incl.
All features incl.
|40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ 850NM 150M (MTP/MPO)||40GBASE-LR4 QSFP+ 1310NM 10KM (LC)||40GBASE-SR-BIDI QSFP+ 150M (LC)||40GBASE-SR-BD QSFP+ 150M (LC)||100GBASE-SR4 QSFP28 850NM 100M (MTP/MPO))||100GBASE-LR4 QSFP28 1310NM 10KM (LC)|
XX-Manager is a web-based interface that allows the user to configure and monitor the behavior of a single X2-3200G device.
This web-based interface allows easy access from any OS or platform.
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.