1-Link Gigabit Network TAP
This type of Gigabit Copper TAP is an effective way to monitor a Gigabit Ethernet link by duplicating the network traffic at wire speed. It allows your monitoring devices to have a copy of the actual traffic as if they were in-line.
All our signature Gigabit Ethernet TAPs are comprehensive solutions for monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks.
Profitap Network TAPs can monitor all 7 OSI layers and mirror packets of all sizes and types, low-level errors and VLAN traffic. This ensures full visibility, security and performance.
No Break Technology
Profitap Gigabit Ethernet TAPs feature dramatically reduced failover time, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree reconvergence.
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Maximum productivity
- Full access to all network data
- Complete stability and security
- Exceptional visibility & fast performance
- Rapid availability
- Exceptional MTBF
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.