1-Link Gigabit Network TAP
Profitap C1R-1G is an active Gigabit Ethernet TAP for in-line monitoring of 10/100/1000 Mbps networks. C1R-1G provides fail-safe access to the network, with no packet loss. C1R-1G also features PoE passthrough, as well as No Break — a feature which ensures a very short recovery time of the network link, thanks to the use of high-speed relays, and allowing network traffic to pass through the TAP even when power is disrupted. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports.
The 1-Link Gigabit Copper TAP can be fitted with serialized tamper-evident seals on request. These seals ensure that the TAP has not been tampered with during transport or operation.
The Data Diode function prevents any accidental or malicious injection of data coming from the monitor ports from entering and disrupting the operational network. Data Diode adds an extra layer of security in deployments with security and monitoring tools.
No Break Technology
Profitap Gigabit Ethernet TAPs feature dramatically reduced failover time, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree reconvergence.
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
|Power Supply||Rackmount Frame||Filler Plates|
|Ordering Reference: APWR2||Ordering Reference: ARF-1U||Ordering Reference: AFP-1U|
|Product Page||Product Page||Product Page|
Learn more about this product on Profitap Academy
TAP fail-over time comparison
When compared to other TAPs on the market, the Profitap Network TAP was able to recover from power problems faster than any other TAPs tested by Mike Pennacchi.
What are network TAPs and why do we need them
A detailed overview of what network TAPs are. Explains how a TAP can easily resolve your network problems.
TAP vs SPAN
Highlights the main differences between a Network TAP and a SPAN. Explains why TAPs should be the obvious choice if you want full visibility into your network traffic.
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.