1-Link Gigabit Network TAP
This type of Gigabit Copper TAP is an effective way to monitor a Gigabit Ethernet link by duplicating the network traffic at wire speed. It allows your monitoring devices to have a copy of the actual traffic as if they were in-line.
All our signature Gigabit Ethernet TAPs are comprehensive solutions for monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks.
Profitap Network TAPs can monitor all 7 OSI layers and mirror packets of all sizes and types, low-level errors and VLAN traffic. This ensures full visibility, security and performance.
No Break Technology
Profitap Gigabit Ethernet TAPs feature dramatically reduced failover time, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree reconvergence.
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.