Dual Output Gigabit Copper TAP
Our Gigabit TAP is an efficient tool entirely created for duplicating traffic from one in-line link to up to two monitoring systems. This kind of tap device is useful when setting up more than one monitoring system on a single link.
Our signature Gigabit Ethernet TAPs are comprehensive solutions for monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks.
No Break Technology
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Maximum productivity
- Full access to all network data
- Complete stability and security
- Exceptional visibility & fast performance
- Rapid availability
- Exceptional MTBF
|Network Links||Monitor Links||Speeds||Footprint||Power||AC Adapter|
|1||2||10/100/1000 Mbps||Up to 3 in 1U rack plate||12 VDC||90-240 VAC|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.