Dual Output Gigabit Copper TAP
Our Dual Output Gigabit Copper TAP is an efficient tool entirely created for duplicating traffic from one in-line link to up to two monitoring systems. This kind of TAP device is useful when setting up more than one monitoring system on a single link.
Our signature Gigabit Ethernet TAPs are comprehensive solutions for monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks.
Profitap Gigabit Network TAPs seamlessly duplicate full-duplex network traffic for greater performance and security. They do that by providing monitoring devices with an accurate copy of the traffic without having no impact on your network.
No Break Technology
Profitap Gigabit Ethernet TAPs feature dramatically reduced failover time, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree reconvergence.
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.