Gigabit Copper TAP with Battery Backup
Profitap C1R-1G-BAT provides complete visibility and access for in-line monitoring of 10/100/1000Base-T networks. The C1R-1G-BAT creates an exact copy of the network traffic, including low-level errors and VLAN traffic, providing full-duplex traffic to the monitoring tools. C1R-1G-BAT features No Break fail-safe technology: unlike conventional fail-safe features, No Break switches quickly enough that it does not cause the network link to renegotiate. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports. Fitted with a backup battery, the C1R-1G-BAT Gigabit Ethernet TAP is suited for high availability networks, as it fully prevents network disruptions in case of power failure.
No Break Technology
Profitap Gigabit Ethernet TAPs feature dramatically reduced failover time, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree reconvergence.
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
Learn more about this product on Profitap Academy
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.