Gigabit Copper TAP with -48V Powering
The C1R-1G-48V Gigabit Ethernet TAP is designed to provide secure access for monitoring 10/100/1000Base-T networks in the telecom industry, as it uses redundant -48 VDC powering. This 1-Link Gigabit TAP features the No Break fail-safe functionality which drastically reduces failover time in the event of a power failure, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree (STP) reconvergence. No Break technology allows the TAP to instantly resume the link once power is restored. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports.
No Break Technology
Profitap Gigabit Ethernet TAPs feature dramatically reduced failover time, consequently reducing the chances of Spanning Tree reconvergence.
This makes them flawlessly designed to synthesize maximum performance and maximum security.
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
Learn more about this product on Profitap Academy
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.