Quad LC Regeneration TAP
The Quad LC Regeneration TAP is a Fiber Optic TAP that provides secure, permanent in-line access for monitoring a single fiber optic link by four different analyzers simultaneously. To mitigate the weakening of the optical signal from excessive splitting, the F1L-RG4 only splits the signal once, before duplicating and regenerating the monitor signal. The four output signals can be connected to four separate monitoring systems, to be filtered and analyzed in different ways.
Regeneration TAPs allow for the tapping of a single LC fiber optic link by multiple monitoring systems. Instead of splitting the signal as many times as an output is needed, the Regeneration TAP only splits it once, before duplicating and regenerating the monitor signal.
SM 9/125 µm
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Various split ratios available
- Signal regeneration to 4 monitor ports
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber Regeneration TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.