Quad LC Regeneration TAP
This Quad LC Regeneration TAP is a Fiber network TAP specially created for monitoring a single fiber link by four different analyzers. In essence, is a Regeneration TAP that can only split the signal once, before duplicating and regenerating the monitor signal four times.
An innovative tool, this fiber tap can mitigate the weakening of the optical signal that can result from an excessive splitting. All four output signals can be connected to four separate monitoring systems, to be filtered and analyzed in different ways.
Regeneration TAPs allow for the tapping of a single LC fiber optic link by multiple monitoring systems. Instead of splitting the signal as many times as an output is needed, the Regeneration TAP only splits it once, before regenerating the monitor signal multiple times.
This greatly mitigates the weakening of the optical signal that results from excessive splitting.
- Maximum productivity
- Full access to all network data
- Complete stability and security
- Exceptional visibility & fast performance
- Rapid availability
- Exceptional MTBF
- Increased reliability with 2 year Warranty
|Network Links||Monitor Links||Connectors||Type||Speed||Split Ratio||Footprint|
|1||4||LC||MM 50/125 µm
SM 9/125 µm
|Up to 3 in 1U rack plate|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.