Quad LC Regeneration TAP
This Quad LC Regeneration TAP is a Fiber network TAP specially created for monitoring a single fiber link by four different analyzers. In essence, is a Regeneration TAP that can only split the signal once, before duplicating and regenerating the monitor signal four times.
An innovative tool, this fiber tap can mitigate the weakening of the optical signal that can result from an excessive splitting. All four output signals can be connected to four separate monitoring systems, to be filtered and analyzed in different ways.
Regeneration TAPs allow for the tapping of a single LC fiber optic link by multiple monitoring systems. Instead of splitting the signal as many times as an output is needed, the Regeneration TAP only splits it once, before regenerating the monitor signal multiple times.
This greatly mitigates the weakening of the optical signal that results from excessive splitting.
SM 9/125 µm
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Various split ratios available
- Signal regeneration to 4 monitor ports
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber Regeneration TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.