Dual LC Regeneration TAP
The Dual LC Regeneration TAP is an efficient and performant tool that can help monitor your fiber network.
It’s a type of fiber network TAP that splits the signal once, before duplicating and regenerating the monitor signal twice. This innovative feature mitigates the weakening of the optical signal that can result from excessive splitting.
The two output signals can therefore be connected to two separate monitoring systems, to be filtered and analyzed in different ways.
Regeneration TAPs allow for the tapping of a single LC fiber optic link by multiple monitoring systems. Instead of splitting the signal as many times as an output is needed, the Regeneration TAP only splits it once, before regenerating the monitor signal multiple times.
This greatly mitigates the weakening of the optical signal that results from excessive splitting.
SM 9/125 µm
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Various split ratios available
- Signal regeneration to 2 monitor ports
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber Regeneration TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.