LC Regeneration TAP
The Profitap F1L-AT is an active Fiber Optic TAP that provides non-intrusive in-line network access without introducing a single point of failure to the network. It provides monitoring devices with an accurate copy of the traffic and regenerates the output signal on the network and monitoring ports, making sure there is no power loss of the optical signal.
The F1L-AT features a fail-safe in-line design that ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss. It also isolates monitoring devices from the network to ensure complete security.
Link Regeneration on TAP and NET ports
Regeneration TAPs allow for the tapping of LC fiber optic links without losing optical signal strength. Regeneration TAPs mitigate the weakening of the optical signal that results from splitting it by regenerating the signal on both the network and monitor ports.
SM 9/125 µm LR
SM 9/125 µm ER
SM 9/125 µm ZR
SM 9/125 µm LR (-16dBm)
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Fail-safe in-line mechanism
- No point of failure
- Signal regeneration on network and monitor ports
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
- In-Line Signal Detection LED
- Data rate independent
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Fiber Regeneration TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.