Gigabit Port Replicator
There are situations when you need to set up more than one monitoring system for a single mirrored port. The CS1G-C4G is designed to facilitate such a situation. The Gigabit Port Replicator copies input data from 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps mirrored port (SPAN), to 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps output monitoring ports. It is a cost-effective solution that allows multiple tools to access live traffic while requiring only one output from the source appliance.
Up to 3 in 1U
- Non-intrusive SPAN port monitoring
- No packet loss
- Low power consumption
- Redundant power option
- Tested with major analysis & monitoring systems
|Power Supply||Rackmount Frame||Filler Plates|
|Ordering Reference: APWR2||Ordering Reference: ARF-1U||Ordering Reference: AFP-1U|
|Product Page||Product Page||Product Page|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.