Gigabit Port Replicator
The Gigabit Port Replicator copies traffic from 1 x 10/100/1000 mirrored or SPAN port, to 4 x 10/100/1000 outputs.
The use of port mirroring can have a negative effect on a switch’s performance, greatly limiting the number of monitoring ports available on this kind of devices.
Our Port Replicator optimizes mirrored port (SPAN) usage by duplicating all traffic from a single mirrored port onto 4 monitoring ports. By providing up to 4 analyzers with an exact copy of the traffic, the Gigabit Port Replicator enables greater analysis potential, while requiring only one output from the source appliance.
- Non-intrusive SPAN port monitoring
- Full traffic duplication
- No packet loss
- Low power consumption
- Redundant power option
- All IN and OUT ports located on the front panel
- Tested with major analysis & monitoring systems
- Exceptional MTBF
- Rapid availability
- Increased reliability with 2-year warranty
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.