8-Link LC Fiber Optic TAP
The F8L is a high-density, passive fiber optic TAP that provides non-intrusive, permanent in-line network access for fiber monitoring devices. The 8-Link LC Fiber TAP enables the monitoring of 8 LC fiber optic links. Its ultra-thin design allows you to deploy up to 24 monitored LC links in a single RU. The F8L delivers an exact copy of the signal on the network link without any disruption to the network. It is a fully passive device, requiring no power, which ensures it does not introduce a point of failure when deployed in a network. The Profitap 8-Link LC Fiber Optic TAP is available in various fiber types and split ratios.
MM 50/125 µm
SM 9/125 µm
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
- Various split ratios available
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.