Dual Output LC TAP
The Dual Output LC TAP is a Fiber Optic TAP suited for the monitoring of a single fiber optic link by two different analyzers. To provide two monitor output signals from a single link, the Dual Output LC TAP splits the optical signal twice. These two output signals can be connected to two separate monitoring systems, to be filtered and analyzed in different ways. The Dual Output LC TAP is fully passive, ensuring a permanent network link at all times.
MM 50/125 µm
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
- Various split ratios available
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.