3-Link 40/100G BiDi Fiber TAP
Our BiDi Fiber TAPs provide visibility to duplex 40/100G multi-mode bidirectional links. This type of network TAP uses bidirectional technology on duplex fiber (2 parallel fiber strands), offering complete monitoring of Cisco 40G and 100G bidirectional fiber networks.
For full security and optimum performance, the 40G/100G BiDi is completely passive, requires no power, and is invisible to the network.
While typical fiber optic networks use one fiber strand for transmission (Tx), and one for reception (Rx), bidirectional connections allow both Tx and Rx to take place within the very same fiber strand.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
- 10-year warranty
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.