3-Link 40/100G BiDi Fiber TAP
The F3R-40BD provides complete access and visibility into duplex 40/100G Cisco bidirectional links. The Profitap 40/100G BiDi Fiber Optic TAP forwards traffic to monitoring tools, enabling accurate packet capture and analysis, and is a cost-effective solution for migrating from 10G to 40/100G networks. For complete security and optimum performance, the F3R-40BD is fully passive and requires no power for operation, ensuring a permanent network link at all times.
Up to 3 in 1U rack plate
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
|Rackmount Frame||Filler Plates|
|Ordering Reference: ARF-1U||Ordering Reference: AFP-1U|
|Product Page||Product Page|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.