10M/100M/1G/10G Copper Monitoring
Profitap 10GBASE-T TAP provides fail-safe access for monitoring 10M/100M/1G/10G copper traffic. The 10GBASE-T TAP creates an exact copy of full-duplex copper network traffic, including low-level errors, and sends it to the monitoring devices. In order to prevent network downtime, the 10GBASE-T TAP supports link failure propagation (LFP), which transmits link failure errors between ports, allowing the network to activate a redundant path, while the TAP stays available for auto-negotiation. Profitap 10GBASE-T TAP is non-intrusive, has no IP address, and isolates monitoring devices from the network to ensure complete stability and security. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports.
Our Copper TAPs transmit link failure errors between ports, allowing the network to activate a redundant path, while the TAP stays available for
LFP ensures less downtime and is essential for high availability networks.
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Fail-safe monitoring
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Monitor SFP+ ports support SR, LR, and Copper modules, and passive Twinax cables
- Fully 802.3af and VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.