10M/100M/1G/10G Copper Monitoring
Our 10GBASE-T TAP provides a complete, non-intrusive monitoring of your 10M/100M/1G/10G networks. It is a highly efficient Gigabit Ethernet TAP that copies your entire traffic and sends it to the monitoring devices.
This 10G Copper TAP (patent pending) is non-intrusive, has no IP address, and isolates monitoring devices from the network to ensure complete stability and security.
Profitap Copper TAPs transmit link failure errors between ports, allowing the network to activate a redundant path, while the TAP stays available for autonegotiation.
LFP ensures less downtime, and is essential for high availability networks.
- Maximum productivity
- Full access to all network data
- Complete stability and security
- Exceptional visibility & fast performance
- Rapid availability
- Exceptional Mean Time Between Failure
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.