10M/100M/1G/10G Copper Monitoring
Our 10GBASE-T TAP provides a complete, non-intrusive monitoring of your 10M/100M/1G/10G networks. A highly efficient Gigabit Ethernet
Our Copper TAPs transmit link failure errors between ports, allowing the network to activate a redundant path, while the TAP stays available for
LFP ensures less downtime and is essential for high availability networks.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Fail-safe monitoring
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Monitor SFP+ ports support SR, LR, and Copper modules, and passive Twinax cables
- Fully 802.3af and VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.