1-Link Bidirectional PON Fiber TAP
Standard fiber TAPs can’t offer visibility into this kind of networks. That’s why we created PON TAPs. They are uniquely built for monitoring your bidirectional passive optical networks.
Our Bidirectional PON TAPs achieve a flawless monitoring at all times, thus giving you a clear and complete picture of your fiber network traffic. They are easy to set up and configure, scalable and suitable for any kind of traffic.
While typical fiber optic networks use one fiber strand for transmission (Tx), and one for reception (Rx), bidirectional connections allow both Tx and Rx to take place within the very same fiber strand.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
- Wavelengths 1260–1620 nm
- 10-year warranty
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.