6-Link Bidirectional Single-Mode Fiber TAP
Bidirectional fiber connections use the same fiber strand for transmission (Tx) and reception (Rx), with Tx and Rx taking place on different wavelengths. While standard fiber TAPs are unable to monitor such connections, our BiDi fiber TAPs achieve this feat flawlessly.
Profitap BiDi Single-Mode Fiber TAPs enable the monitoring of simplex bidirectional single-mode connections (9/125 µm, 1260–1620 nm). For full security and optimum performance, BiDi Fiber TAPs are completely passive, require no power, and are invisible to the network.
While typical fiber optic networks use one fiber strand for transmission (Tx), and one for reception (Rx), bidirectional connections allow both Tx and Rx to take place within the very same fiber strand.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
- Wavelengths 1260–1620 nm
- 10-year warranty
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.