6-Link Bidirectional Single-Mode Fiber TAP
Bidirectional PON TAPs are designed to provide permanent in-line access for the monitoring of bidirectional passive optical networks. While typical fiber optic networks use one fiber strand for transmission (Tx) and one for reception (Rx), bidirectional connections allow both Tx and Rx to take place within the same fiber strand. These BiDi links cannot be monitored using standard fiber TAPs. Profitap bidirectional PON TAPs enable the monitoring of simplex bidirectional single-mode connections (9/125 µm, 1260–1620 nm). Invisible to the network and completely passive, Bidirectional PON TAPs will not affect the performance of your network.
SM 9/125 µm
Up to 3 in 1U rack plate
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
- Wavelengths 1260–1620 nm
|Rackmount Frame||Filler Plates|
|Ordering Reference: ARF-1U||Ordering Reference: AFP-1U|
|Product Page||Product Page|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.