Portable Fast Ethernet TAP
With the same features as all our famous Gigabit series, this Portable Fast Ethernet Copper TAP comes with a compact and innovative design that makes it perfect for your industrial network. You can use it when you are on the go or while on the field. It guarantees the availability of a permanent network link at all times, with absolutely no failover time or link restoration delay.
All our Copper TAPs provide monitoring devices with an accurate copy of the traffic having virtually no impact on your network. They are non-intrusive, have no IP address and isolate monitoring devices from the network to ensure complete stability and security.
On the go network monitoring devices
Timing is everything and efficiency is paramount while in the field. Our In-Line Gigabit Ethernet Copper TAP is designed to make monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks more seamless than ever before, by leveraging a highly efficient and lightweight design.
|Network Links||Monitor Links||Speeds||Dimensions||Power||AC Adapter|
|1||1||10/100 Mbps||113 x 88 x 30 mm
4.4 x 3.5 x 1.2 in
|12 VDC||90-240 VAC|
- Maximum productivity
- Full access to all network data
- Complete stability and security
- Easy to use and carry
- Complete visibility & fast performance
- Exceptional MTBF
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.