Portable Fast Ethernet TAP
C1P-100 is a secure, portable Fast Ethernet TAP that provides passive network access for monitoring 100M copper networks. C1P-100 seamlessly duplicates and outputs a copy of full-duplex 10/100 Mbps traffic with no impact on the network. Its compact size allows you to easily transport and deploy it in the field. C1P-100 guarantees a permanent network link, with no failover time or link restoration delay. It is non-intrusive, has no IP address and isolates monitoring devices from the network to ensure complete security.
4.4 x 3.5 x 1.2 in
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Zero failover time or link restoration delay
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant
- Low power consumption
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.