Portable Gigabit Copper TAP
Profitap C1P-1G is a non-intrusive, portable Gigabit Ethernet TAP for in-line monitoring of 10/100/1000 Mbps networks. C1P-1G provides complete, fail-safe access to the in-line traffic with no packet loss. C1P-1G also features PoE passthrough, as well as No Break — a feature which ensures a very short recovery time of the network link, thanks to the use of high-speed relays, and allowing network traffic to pass through the TAP even when power is disrupted. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports.
4.4 x 5 x 1.2 in
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
Learn more about this product on Profitap Academy
TAP fail-over time comparison
When compared to other TAPs on the market, the Profitap Network TAP was able to recover from power problems faster than any other TAPs tested by Mike Pennacchi.
What are network TAPs and why do we need them
A detailed overview of what network TAPs are. Explains how a TAP can easily resolve your network problems.
TAP vs SPAN
Highlights the main differences between a Network TAP and a SPAN. Explains why TAPs should be the obvious choice if you want full visibility into your network traffic.
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.