Portable Gigabit Copper TAP
Time and efficiency is everything while on the field. That’s why our engineers created this portable Gigabit Copper TAP with such a compact and lightweight design.
They succeeded in combining performance, security and portability into a single device for a seamless monitoring of your network traffic both on the field and on the go.
All our network TAPs are rigorously tested by industry experts to ensure they meet the highest standards for quality, cost-efficiency and overall effectiveness.
On the go network monitoring devices
Timing is everything and efficiency is paramount while in the field. Our In-Line Gigabit Ethernet Copper TAP is designed to make monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks more seamless than ever before, by leveraging a highly efficient and lightweight design.
4.4 x 3.5 x 1.2 in
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Redundant powering
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.