Portable Fast Ethernet Copper TAP with DIN Rail Mount
This Copper TAP is identical to the Portable Gigabit Full Duplex Copper one, with a few slight modifications, which makes the device especially useful for your industrial network infrastructure.
A signature industrial network TAP, it uses 20-30 VDC powering and can be mounted on a DIN rail. It’s built to boast comprehensive functionalities, while still incorporating a lightweight, highly modern design.
All our Copper TAPs are non-intrusive, have no IP address and provide monitoring devices with an accurate copy of the traffic. They do all of these without having any impact on your network.
On the go network monitoring devices
Timing is everything and efficiency is paramount while in the field. Our Ethernet Copper TAPs are designed to make monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks more seamless than ever before, by leveraging a highly efficient and lightweight design.
4.4 x 3.5 x 1.2 in
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Zero failover time or link restoration delay
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant
- Low power consumption
- Tested with major analysis & monitoring systems
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.