Industrial Fast Ethernet Copper TAP with DIN Rail Mount
Profitap C1D-100 is a compact, lightweight, portable Fast Ethernet TAP that features a DIN rail clip and 20-30 VDC powering for use in industrial network infrastructure. C1D-100 provides secure, passive network access for monitoring 10/100 Mbps without introducing a single point of failure to the network. The C1D-100 monitors all 7 OSI layers and mirrors packets of all sizes and types, low-level errors, and VLAN traffic. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports.
4.4 x 3.5 x 1.2 in
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Zero failover time or link restoration delay
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant
- Low power consumption
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.