Portable Fast Ethernet Copper TAP with DIN Rail Mount
This Copper TAP is identical to the Portable Gigabit Full Duplex Copper one, with a few slight modifications, which makes the device especially useful for your industrial network infrastructure.
A signature industrial network TAP, it uses 20-30 VDC powering and can be mounted on a DIN rail. It’s built to boast comprehensive functionalities, while still incorporating a lightweight, highly modern design.
All our Copper TAPs are non-intrusive, have no IP address and provide monitoring devices with an accurate copy of the traffic. They do all of these without having any impact on your network.
On the go network monitoring devices
Timing is everything and efficiency is paramount while in the field. Our Ethernet Copper TAPs are designed to make monitoring your 10/100/1000BaseT networks more seamless than ever before, by leveraging a highly efficient and lightweight design.
|Network Links||Monitor Links||Speeds||Dimensions||Power||AC Adapter|
|1||1||10/100 Mbps||113 x 88 x 30 mm
4.4 x 3.5 x 1.2 in
- Maximum productivity
- Full access to all network data
- Complete stability and security
- Easy to use and carry
- Complete visibility & fast performance
- Exceptional MTBF
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.