MTP Fiber TAP Module
MTP Fiber Optic Module uses low insertion loss US Conec MTP Elite® connectors and OM4 Multi-Mode fiber optic cabling providing a 50/50 split ratio.
This fiber optic TAP module is the result of years of experience in cutting-edge fiber optic technology and innovative chassis construction design. It is specially built to use it for a very long time in a data center environment.
The MOD-TAP is a high-density, modular fiber optic solution providing up to 24 LC TAP modules or 16 MTP or 40G BiDi TAP modules in 1U.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- High density and modular
- Passive, unpowered
- LC, MTP, 40G BiDi, and DiodeTAP modules available
- 10-year warranty
|Ordering Reference: AMC-1U|
|All our TAP Modules use the Modular Chassis for rack mounting – providing up to 24 modules in 1U.|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.