MTP Fiber TAP Module
MTP Fiber Optic Module uses low insertion loss US Conec MTP Elite® connectors and OM4 Multi-Mode fiber optic cabling providing a 50/50 split ratio.
This fiber optic TAP module is the result of years of experience in cutting-edge fiber optic technology and innovative chassis construction design. It is specially built to use it for a very long time in a data center environment.
The MOD-TAP is a high-density, modular fiber optic solution providing up to 24 LC TAP modules or 16 MTP or 40G BiDi TAP modules in 1U.
|Network Links||Monitor Links||Connectors||Type||Speed||Split Ratio||Footprint|
|50/50||Up to 16 in 1U|
- Faster data capture
- High productivity
- Cost-effective and easy to use
- Minimal user training
- Rack space savings
- No additional power supply
- Rapid availability
- Increased reliability with 10 year Warranty
|Ordering Reference: AMC-1U|
|All our TAP Modules use the Modular Chassis for rack mounting – providing up to 24 modules in 1U.|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.