The DiodeTAP Module provides a TAP point with an innovative security feature. It prevents any potential attacks or disruptions by blocking light coming from the monitor ports.
The DiodeTAP ensures total security and availability for monitored networks, while providing 100% visibility.
The DiodeTAP Module is part of the MOD-TAP series, and uses the Modular Chassis for rack mounting, providing up to 16 single-mode modules or 6 multi-mode modules in 1U.
Profitap Diode Fiber TAP modules come with serialized tamper-evident seals so you can ensure they have not been tampered with during transport or operation.
The Diode function physically prevents any accidental or malicious light insertion coming from the monitor ports from entering and disrupting the operational network. Profitap Diode TAPs are used to add an extra layer of security in deployments with security and monitoring tools.
The MOD-TAP is a high-density, modular fiber optic solution providing up to 16 DiodeTAP single-mode modules or 6 DiodeTAP multi-mode modules in 1U. The chassis accepts various types of modules, such as standard LC, DiodeTAP LC, MTP, and 40/100G BiDi TAP modules.
- Diode function protects network against light insertion from TAP ports: high insertion loss on TAP port input blocks all signal (>35 dB on SM model, >25 dB on MM model)
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- High density and modular
- Passive, unpowered
- Various split ratios available
- Serialized tamper-evident seals
- 10-year warranty
|Ordering Reference: AMC-1U|
|All our TAP Modules use the Modular Chassis for rack mounting – providing up to 16 modules in 1U.|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.