Industrial Gigabit Copper TAP with DIN Rail Mount
Profitap C1D-1G is a compact, lightweight, portable Gigabit Ethernet TAP that features a DIN rail clip and 20-30 VDC redundant powering for use in industrial network infrastructure. C1D-1G provides secure, passive network access for monitoring 10/100/1000 Mbps without introducing a single point of failure to the network. It monitors all 7 OSI layers and mirrors packets of all sizes and types, low-level errors, and VLAN traffic. It also features PoE passthrough, as well as No Break — a feature which ensures a very short recovery time of the network link, thanks to the use of high-speed relays, and allowing network traffic to pass through the TAP even when power is disrupted.
4.4 x 5 x 1.2 in
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- 20-30 VDC redundant powering
- DIN rail mounting
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.