Industrial Gigabit Copper TAP with DIN Rail Mount
Profitap C1D-1G is a compact, lightweight, portable Gigabit Ethernet TAP that features a DIN rail clip and 20-30 VDC redundant powering for use in industrial network infrastructure. C1D-1G provides secure, passive network access for monitoring 10/100/1000 Mbps without introducing a single point of failure to the network. It monitors all 7 OSI layers and mirrors packets of all sizes and types, low-level errors, and VLAN traffic. It also features PoE passthrough, as well as No Break — a feature which ensures a very short recovery time of the network link, thanks to the use of high-speed relays, and allowing network traffic to pass through the TAP even when power is disrupted. The integrated Data Diode feature protects the network from any injection of data from the monitor ports.
4.4 x 5 x 1.2 in
- Non-intrusive in-line network access
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Data Diode function prevents any injection of data from the monitoring ports back into the network
- Fully 802.3af & VoIP compliant, PoE passthrough
- Low power consumption
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- 20-30 VDC redundant powering
- DIN rail mounting
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All of our Copper TAPs are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.