Rack-mountable SPAN model
Up to 3 in 1U rack space
A rack-mountable SPAN model, the Booster SPAN is another TAP device designed by our team of highly-skilled engineers. Its sole purpose is to improve your monitoring systems and tools.
This Aggregation TAP does that by connecting many network ports to one monitoring port, being extremely useful when your monitoring tool has a limited number of ports.
All our Copper TAPs perform smoothly at distances of over 100 meters and have front LEDs that display the presence of redundant power, network and monitor link activity.
Network Packet Broker Optimizer
The Booster is our signature solution for improving your monitoring system’s density at a significantly lower cost than ever before possible.
By optimizing the number of used ports on your Network Packet Broker, it allows for unprecedented savings and outstanding return on investment.
- Aggregation of 8 SFP 10/100/1G SPAN ports into 1 SFP+ 1G/10G output
- Direct link aggregation, no management, installation or driver required
- No bottlenecking; full line-rate performance with reduced delay and no dropped packets
- Ingress VLAN Tagging
- Non-intrusive to the network
- Redundant powering
- Up to 3 in 1U rackmount chassis
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.