Rack-mountable in-line model
Up to 3 in 1U rack space
This Gigabit Copper Aggregation TAP was specially designed by our team of experts to improve your monitoring tools’ port efficiency. It does that by connecting 4 in-line links (8 network ports) to 1 monitoring port. Therefore, it’s especially useful when monitoring tools have a limited number of ports.
All Profitap Network TAPs provide monitoring devices with traffic as if they were in-line, allowing them to view all 7 layers, including packets of all sizes and types, as well as low-level errors.
Network Packet Broker Optimizer
This aggregation TAP is our signature solution for improving your monitoring system’s density at a significantly lower cost than ever before possible.
By optimizing the number of used ports on your Network Packet Broker, the Booster allows for unprecedented savings and an outstanding return on investment.
- Aggregation of 8 ports (4 in-line links) RJ45
- 10/100/1G into 1 SFP+ 1G-10G output
- Direct link aggregation, no management, installation or driver required
- No bottlenecking; full line-rate performance with reduced delay and no dropped packets
- Ingress VLAN Tagging
- Non-intrusive to the network
- Supports link failure propagation
- PoE passthrough
- Redundant powering
- Fail-safe in-line design ensures uninterrupted network operation in case of power loss
- Up to 3 in 1U rackmount chassis
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.