40/100G BiDi Fiber TAP Module
The MOD-TAP is a high-density, modular fiber optic solution providing up to 16 x 40G BiDi or dual-rate 40/100G BiDi TAP links in 1U.
BiDi Fiber TAP Modules are available with OM4 Multi-Mode (800/950nm 50/125µm, 40G) or OM5 Multi-Mode (850–950nm 50/125µm, 40/100G) fiber optic cabling with a 50/50 split ratio for the monitoring of Cisco bidirectional links.
BiDi TAP Module is a perfect blend of performance and flexibility for secure and complete monitoring of your fiber network. It is designed for long-term use in data center environments.
The MOD-TAP is a high-density, modular fiber optic solution providing up to 24 LC TAP modules or 16 MTP or 40/100G BiDi TAP modules in 1U.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- High density and modular
- Passive, unpowered
- LC, MTP, 40/100G BiDi, and DiodeTAP modules available
- 10-year warranty
|Ordering Reference: AMC-1U|
|All our TAP Modules use the Modular Chassis for rack mounting — providing up to 24 modules in 1U.|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.