1-Link SC Fiber TAP
An innovative and cost-effective Fiber TAP for monitoring your Single-Mode and Multi-Mode fiber networks. This TAP device is easy to install, fault tolerant and invisible to the network. It’s perfect for monitoring the communication between two network devices.
Unlike SPAN ports, TAP devices monitor all 7 OSI layers at wire speed and see packets of all sizes and types, including errors. It is a non-intrusive solution, with no point of failure.
Profitap LC & SC TAPs are the ultimate solution for monitoring 1G and 10G fiber optic networks.
TAP density ranges from a single TAP link up to our best-selling, high-density 8 link TAP (up to 24 TAP links in 1U rack space).
|Network Links||Monitor Links||Connectors||Type||Speed||Split Ratio||Footprint|
|1||1||SC||MM 62.5/125 µm
MM 50/125 µm
SM 9/125 µm
|Up to 3 in 1U rack plate|
- High productivity
- Cost-effective and easy to use
- Minimal user training
- Rack space savings
- No additional power supply
- Rapid availability
- Increased reliability with 10 year Warranty
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.