The Data that Counts for Network Monitoring
Aggregation, Replication, Advanced Filtering, Load Balancing
Part of Profitap’s network packet broker series, the XX-2800G is a high-density packet broker that gives you the power and flexibility of network traffic management with a total throughput of 2800 Gbps in a single 19” RU. It features 48 x SFP28 (25 GbE) and 16 x QSFP28 (100 GbE).
The NPB optimizes the performance of network analysis and security tools by delivering filtered traffic of interest and helps network engineers quickly solve application performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot problems on the network.
- Aggregation, replication, filtering, load balancing (any-to-any, any-to-many, many-to-many)
- Local and remote management (CLI, GUI, SNMP, Syslog)
- TACACS+ authentication
- Redundant, hot-swappable PSUs and fan modules available in AC or DC version
- Powerful filtering (layer 2–4, overlapping)
- Flexible role-based access
- High-density, 2800 Gbps throughput in a 1U footprint
- Supports 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE,100GbE
- Optional fan-in/fan-out for 40/100GbE ports
- Remote management software
- Full control over 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE network traffic for monitoring thanks to its intuitive GUI.
- Multiple filter rules per port in any combination for various routing, filtering, duplication or replication and many more options can be configured by an innovative GUI to allow instant adaptation to all kind of analysis.
- An integrated archive gives quick access to establish filters scenarios on the fly or allow instant changes to ease meeting the current requirements.
All features incl.
All features incl.
|25G SFP28 850NM 100M (LC)||40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ 850NM 150M (MTP/MPO)||40GBASE-LR4 QSFP+ 1310NM 10KM (LC)||40GBASE-SR-BIDI QSFP+ 150M (LC)||40GBASE-SR-BD QSFP+ 150M (LC)||100GBASE-SR4 QSFP28 850NM 100M (MTP/MPO))||100GBASE-LR4 QSFP28 1310NM 10KM (LC)|
XX-Manager is a web-based interface that allows the user to configure and monitor the behaviour of a single XX-2800G device.
This web-based interface allows easy access from any OS or platform.
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.