LC TAP Module with total protection
The DiodeTAP Module provides a TAP point with an innovative security feature. It prevents any potential attacks or disruptions by blocking light coming from the monitor ports. The DiodeTAP ensures total security and availability for monitored networks, while providing 100% visibility.
The DiodeTAP Module uses LC connectors with low insertion loss zirconia sleeve adapters, and is available in Single-Mode (9/125µm) 1310nm and 1550nm, with split ratios of 50/50 and 60/40 (other split ratios available on demand).
- Diode function protects network against light insertion from TAP ports (>35 dB insertion loss on TAP port input blocks all signal)
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Passive, unpowered
- Various split ratios available
- 10-year warranty
The DiodeTAP Module is part of the MOD-TAP series, and uses the Modular Chassis for rack mounting — providing up to 24 modules in 1U. DiodeTAP can be used together with all other Profitap modules.
The MOD-TAP chassis incorporates a straightforward module mounting system, and accommodates various TAP modules in a 1U rack space.