Entry-Level Network Packet Broker
A standard Network Packet Broker (NPB), also called distributed TAP, it offers complete, real-time traffic capture so that you can benefit from greater monitoring and an improved ROI. It is an efficient tool that uses customizable filters to forward the most relevant data in real-time.
A Network Packet Broker optimizes both access and visibility to your traffic and duplicates it for highly improving the efficiency of your network security and performance tools.
XX-Manager is a web-based interface that allows the user to configure and monitor the behavior of a single XX-32G device. This web-based interface allows easy access from any OS or platform.
2 x 10G SFP+
4-Link LC Fiber TAP
- Maximum productivity
- Greater monitoring efficiency
- Improved ROI
- Excellent user experience
- No additional power supply
- Increased flexibility
- Full control over 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE network traffic for monitoring thanks to its intuitive GUI.
- Multiple filter rules per port in any combination for various routing, filtering, duplication or replication and many more options can be configured by an innovative GUI to allow instant adaptation to all kind of analysis.
- Storage of multiple rule set configurations that allow instant rule set changes to ease meeting the current requirements.
|SFP Span Module||Copper SPAN Module||In-line Copper Module||SPAN / In-line Mix Copper Module|
|Reference: XXS-8SFP||Reference: XXS-8CSP||Reference: XXS-4CIL||Reference: XXS-2CI4S|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.