LC Fiber TAP Module
The LC Fiber Module uses LC connectors with low insertion loss zirconia sleeve adapters, and are available in Single-Mode (1310/1550nm 9/125µm) and Multi-Mode (850/1300nm 50µm and 62.5µm, OM4), with split ratios ranging from 50/50 to 70/30 (other split ratios available on demand).
This high-density solution is the result of years of experience in fiber optic technology and innovative chassis construction design. Its chassis and modules can be used for a very long time in a data center environment.
The MOD-TAP is a high-density, modular fiber optic solution providing up to 24 LC TAP modules or 16 MTP or 40G BiDi TAP modules in 1U.
MM 50/125 µm
SM 9/125 µm
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Monitoring of all OSI layers
- No packet loss
- No point of failure
- Various split ratios available
- Passive, unpowered
- 10-year warranty
|Ordering Reference: AMC-1U|
|All our TAP Modules use the Modular Chassis for rack mounting — providing up to 24 modules in 1U.|
Get a Quote
Did You Know?
- All our Fiber TAPs are covered by a ten-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You may contact our Technical Support department (+31 (0) 40 782 0880) if you have difficulties during the installation or subsequent use of a Profitap product.
- Most of our products are supplied from stock, which means we can ship to you via next-day courier service.